I can not lose weight, what to do to lose weight?
You probably more than once have made such a question. What should I do to lose weight? How to remove the belly? You should consume fewer calories than the body uses to produce energy. Each item of food has its energy value. In some foods of calories. For example, fatty and sweet food products more calories. If you eat more calories than your body uses for the production of energy, the excess calories are stored as fat.
What is needed to lose weight?
450 g of fat to drop 3500 calories. To get rid of 450 g of fat per week, you must eat 3500 less calories (500 — every day), or "burn" 3500 calories. It is necessary to do more exercise or simply be more active. Check with your doctor what type of physical activity that is right for you.
The best way to lose weight fast — eat less calories to lead a more active life. If you exclude yourself from your daily ration of feeding of products with energy density at 250 calories and will be intensive, to train, to spend 250, then you are using 500 calories more than their rules. If you're going to do this in the course of the week, the weight down to 450
The scientists believe that it is harmful to the health to lose weight over 900 grams a week. This means that there is the dehydration of the body, begins to occur the loss of muscle mass and not fat. Therefore, the body will produce less energy, will produce a set of previously lost weight.
Normal for most people is 3 meals a day with a light snack. All meals should be approximately the same, fat should constitute a small part. For some people it is more useful to eat 5-6 times a day in smaller portions, then the man, are less likely to experience the sensation of hunger. Try to make half of the diet were fruits and vegetables, eat more whole foods, eat lean meat, instead of food thermally processed (hot dogs, bacon).
What should I do to lose weight? Eat breakfast, do not skip meals. Omissions of the intake of food in the beginning will help to reduce the weight, but in the future it will be only damage to the health. Also the feeling of hunger will eat more at the next meal.
What is wrong with the fat of the food?
In the fat of high-calorie foods, this leads to a set of excess unwanted weight. The consumption of saturated fats and trans fats can increase the level of LDL-cholesterol ("bad") cholesterol, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. This can be avoided by increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, lean meat, avoiding popcorn, food, oil, and margarine.
It is important to remember that some fats can be useful for the health. "Good" fats, e.g., polyunsaturated and / or monounsaturated fats can be found in fish, nuts, to a lesser extent, lean dairy products.
What is the "empty" calories?
Some foods back contain "empty" calories, that is to say, its high calorie content and nutritional value of the low. For example, sweet drinks — fruit, soft drinks, energy, flavored milk, hot sweet tea. A large amount of calories and sugar.
The consumption of large quantities of liquid is the right choice for the health. To reduce the calories and sugar in your diet, drinking more water, no calorie flavored drinks, low-fat milk. Check with your doctor what you need to eat to lose weight.
Can you trust the information about nutrition from newspapers and magazines?
Often the information from different print sources contrary to a single one. What to do to not go wrong? Ask your doctor about what is right and what is not. Also keep in mind the following.
- There is No magic solution, when it comes to nutrition. The same diet is not suited to every person. They eat what is right for you.
- Vitamin complex that does not solve all of the problems, and to demand the impossible is not required. Take only on the recommendation of a doctor.
- The new food is useful for the body, so do not be afraid to try some new product of power.
- Fashion of the diet lead to short-term results, and the keystone of good health are continuing efforts in the field of nutrition.
- The history and stories about the incredible effects of different diets or food, are just advertising. These people pay money for it. In these articles from newspapers and magazines that you will find nothing about the possible health problems of these diets.
What can help different weight-loss drugs?
Medications can help to quickly reduce the weight, but to keep it so it will be difficult, there is also the possibility of side effects. Most of the pills for weight loss is not approved by the ministry of health. With these funds, they don't care about the nutrition and the acquisition of habits of behaving aggressively. All of this is optional, if you want to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight.
What it means to live an active lifestyle?
Regular physical activity helps prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis and other health problems. Physical activity is essential to a healthy lifestyle for children and adults, regardless of the presence of excess weight. What you need to do to display the result. Even small changes in your lifestyle will bring about the result. Will give you a tip, and not one.
- Increase the duration of any physical activity (it is not important to a physical activity or not), that done in 10 minutes a day, or increase the intensity of low to medium, see the table below the text.
- Spend less than 2 hours a day in line, in front of the tv, video games.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Park in the last spot in the parking lot, get off a stop before.
- Do more chores (cleaning the house, planting the garden).
- Go for a walk or run with the dog, the children.
- Use the simulator home (treadmill or bike) to watch the television.
- Prefer an active vacation — hiking routes or bike campaigns.
- Walking through the city: in the mail or in the store.
- Buy a pedometer to measure the distance travelled per day. Gradually increase the number of steps.
Level of activity?
|Moderate exercise||Intense exercise||It is a very heavy load|
|Walk 1.6 km in less than 15-20 minutes||Walking or running 12 minutes/1,6 km||The route of 10 km|
|Swim||Swimming (slow)||Swimming (exertion).|
|Bicycling ( 16 km/h)||Biking ( 19 km/h)||Bike ride (22 km/h)|
|The dance||Highly intensive aerobics||Step (15-20 cm)|
|The work in the yard, gardening||Hair cut of the lawn mower engine||Dig the trench|
|Hiking||Game of tennis in pairs||Game of tennis|
|House cleaning||Rearrange the furniture||The game of football or basketball|
|The active games with the children||The weight lifting||Skating|